This ABC story is generating interest in red lights and Parkinson’s disease.
You might want to discuss red lights with your doctor.
If you take in a copy of the ABC story, your doctor will most likely inwardly sigh and tell you not to believe everything you read.
Here’s a better idea – give your doctor original research articles!
Here’s how to do that:
- Please read this earlier blog post about how to help your doctor
- Download and print the medical journal article article on that post. This article is by Prof John Mitrofanis and is a fabulous summary of red lights effect on brain cells.
- Please read a 2018 blog post about a new journal article. This article describes the Tasmanian case studies mentioned in the ABC story.
- Download and print this medical journal article as well.
- Take both articles to your doctor.
Blind your doctor with science – it’s the kind thing to do…