Here are the instructions for making a one wavelength Eliza.
Download instructions for a 1-wavelength Eliza
Download the things you will need for your DIY Eliza.
Making an Eliza isn’t difficult, but it is a fiddly process and takes quite a few hours.
Be brave and give it a go.
Let me know if there are things that need to be clarified.
I’d love to see photos of your Eliza.
- Small plastic lid
- Small piece of rigid plastic
- DC 12v power plug connector/adaptor (female) for LED strips
- LED strip connector
- Red LED strip – 5 metre roll
- Foil “fabric”
- Aluminum multiseal tape
- Small cable ties
- Piece of sponge, 20cm x 20cm x ~1.cm depth. In inches, 8” x 8” x ½-¾ inch
- 12 volt power plug, 1.5-2 amps.
Click here for more information about the things you need.
- Sharp pointed knife
- Sharp scissors
- Small screwdrivers
- Wire cutters can be useful
Instructions for making a one wavelength Eliza, a bucket red light hat are underway. They will be published as a document rather than as blog posts.